Akuma vs Noob Saibot Akuma vs Noob Saibot

Great, just needs some more riveting battle music!

Minecraft Creepers Blood3 Minecraft Creepers Blood3

Very awesome looking forward to more videos!

Dragon Born Dragon Born

This is great. Your animating skills are WAAAY high! You should keep practicing and become super famous! It is really hard to make the details on the "Me Gusta" Face.

KKING1 responds:

Me Gusta!

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

EPIC!

Youre gettin oodles of stars!

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

WOOP!

I love all of your videos but you are just, always coming up with new things to make me laugh, I even think you might be better than Egoraptor! SRSLY!

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

THANK YOU!!!!1!!!1

I finally find justice for him! I woulda done it myself but den i took an arrow to the kn..... RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH ! IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR NOW YOU OVER-USER!

Modern Noobfare! Modern Noobfare!

Yes Good Show!

This is what I think the best first-time flash that I have ever seen! I would recommend that you should not rush, try to make the weapons better(especially the knife, It looks kike a you-know-what). But most of all thank you for portraying the "fine" game called C.O.D. MW2. P.S. (shoulda added hackers)

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Wow!

This IS GREAT! I love it man I like the exploding heads but most of all The harmony of it. THE RED AND TEH BALLOON MAN ARE BEST!

O Skyrim O Skyrim

Wow.

Captures the true essence of Skyrim........ If it was as epic as being able to kill peeps by yelling.